- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11914 Kipper Dr, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 3 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 132430833301140
- Zillow Home ID: 84651085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11914 Kipper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Orlando, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 11922 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$259K331,810
- 11906 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$260K331,810
- 11930 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$228K331,810
- 11938 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$256K431,810
- 11946 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$230K431,810
- 8574 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$262K331,810
- 11890 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$263K331,720
- 11954 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$271K331,810
- 8562 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$268K331,729
- 11962 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$239K331,810
- 11882 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$256K431,720
- 8550 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$260K331,810
- 11970 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$245K331,810
- 11874 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$235K331,720
- 8585 Insular Ln Orlando, FL$239K431,810
- 8538 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$238K431,810
- 8573 Insular Ln Orlando, FL$238K431,810
- 11866 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$238K331,720
- 8583 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$256K331,720
- 11978 Kipper Dr Orlando, FL$247K331,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292