11916 Wandsworth Dr, Tampa, FL 336264 beds, 4 baths, 2,937 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 26 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1995 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: U7707592
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 594 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,937 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 0040414002
- Zillow Home ID: 44858292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11916 Wandsworth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Westchase, and 106.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
- 12031 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$433K432,702
- 12029 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$485K432,956
- 11917 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$493K433,046
- Radcliffe & Wandsworth Tampa, FL--------
- 11919 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$490K533,124
- 12027 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$501K523,352
- 11914 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$565K533,385
- 11920 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$424K432,527
- 11904 Keating Dr Tampa, FL$458K433,120
- 11921 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$491K433,304
- 12028 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$451K432,819
- Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$519K423,499
- Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$503K433,364
- 11906 Keating Dr Tampa, FL$491K433,029
- 11902 Keating Dr Tampa, FL$420K432,431
- 11908 Keating Dr Tampa, FL$427K422,597
- 11922 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$448K433,076
- 11923 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$435K432,830
- 12025 Wandsworth Dr Tampa, FL$559K42.53,175
- 11928 Keating Dr Tampa, FL$337K42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!