- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 385 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,723 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 1972 for $21,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 71679565
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, FLOORING \ Wood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, COOLING \ None, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, STYLE \ Colonial, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Steam
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-02 B:0000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 55983486
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is 15.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|1180 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$212K||3||1||1,620|
|531 Hood St Fall River, MA||$228K||6||2||2,708|
|521 Hood St Fall River, MA||$229K||4||2||2,870|
|1168 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$249K||4||2||3,094|
|403 Madison St Fall River, MA||$267K||5||1.5||2,753|
|393 Madison St Fall River, MA||$243K||4||2.01||2,489|
|1158-1160 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$367K||9||3||5,917|
|511 Hood St Fall River, MA||$203K||3||1.5||1,485|
|526 Hood St Fall River, MA||$215K||4||1.5||1,432|
|536 Hood St Fall River, MA||$272K||7||2||3,000|
|383-385 Madison St Fall River, MA||$277K||6||--||4,420|
|550 Hood St Fall River, MA||$310K||5||2||4,082|
|445 Madison St Fall River, MA||$239K||4||1.5||2,468|
|371 Madison St Fall River, MA||$226K||6||2||2,982|
|126 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$275K||8||3||4,044|
|459 Madison St Fall River, MA||$298K||6||2.5||2,772|
|473 Madison St Fall River, MA||$261K||3||1.5||2,236|
|1231 Robeson St Fall River, MA||$278K||5||2||2,726|
|491 Hood St Fall River, MA||$341K||5||2.5||4,963|
|406 Madison St Fall River, MA||$182K||2||1||1,146|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.