- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11920 Louisburg Rd, Wake Forest, NC 275871 bath, 564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 53.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 187003213513000
- Zillow Home ID: 6526191
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11920 Louisburg Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Wake Forest, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 12012 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$390K--2.52,737
- 12108 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$2.39M--22,280
- 11924 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$213K--11,916
- 12101 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$306K----3,028
- 11928 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$2.64M--3.54,143
- 6125 Barham Siding Rd Wake Forest, NC$346K--2.52,800
- 11909 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$245K------
- 12124 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$193K--21,781
- 6603 Zebulon Rd Wake Forest, NC----1.5--
- 6101 Barham Siding Rd Wake Forest, NC$284K--21,944
- 12132 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$216K--22,464
- Harris Jones Rd Louisburg, NC--------
- 12224 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$190K------
- 6100 Barham Siding Rd Wake Forest, NC$213K311,131
- Barham Siding Rd Wake Forest, NC--------
- 12225 Louisburg Rd Wake Forest, NC$747K--33,898
- 6424 Zebulon Rd Wake Forest, NC$455K--2.53,419
- 6500 Zebulon Rd Wake Forest, NC$280K--2.52,180
- 5744 Barham Crossing Dr Wake Forest, NC$417K433,200
Nearby Schools in Wake Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292