11920 Murphy Rd, Elbert, CO 801064 beds, 4 baths, 217,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $2
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1070 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Living in the Trees!!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 217,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4131007015
- Zillow Home ID: 13531815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11920 Murphy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% lower than in Elbert, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80106 home values.
- 12020 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$291K422,225
- 11915 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$402K532,823
- 11820 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$304K41.51,849
- 12015 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$291K421,728
- 14520 Wellwood Dr Elbert, CO$304K221,722
- 14250 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$274K211,362
- 11815 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$250K311,300
- 11925 Wellwood Ter Elbert, CO$378K41.53,619
- 14280 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$302K422,211
- 14540 Wellwood Dr Elbert, CO$418K442,968
- 14525 Wellwood Dr Elbert, CO$273K22.51,354
- 12125 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$328K632,658
- 14210 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$264K41.753,125
- 14440 Meridian Rd Elbert, CO$395K532,924
- 11945 Wellwood Ter Elbert, CO$421K22.52,082
- 14215 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$253K321,264
- 14255 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$300K42.52,315
- 11730 Roslyn Rd Elbert, CO$425K432,129
- 14320 Timber Grove Ln Elbert, CO$291K332,194
- 11910 Wellwood Ter Elbert, CO$328K332,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!