11926 Lake Shore Blvd, Cleveland, OH 441085 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 120 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $576,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 3613371
- Parking: 3 spaces, 780 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 268
- Lot width: 251
- Parcel #: 63122006
- Zillow Home ID: 33623462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11926 Lake Shore Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bratenahl market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% higher than in Cleveland Metro, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bratenahl home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bratenahl home values.
- 11912 Lake Shore Blvd Cleveland, OH$201K31.51,606
- 12016 Lake Shore Blvd Cleveland, OH$748K76.57,264
- 11900 Ingall Brook Ln Bratenahl, OH$237K112,102
- 12252 Coit Rd Bratenahl, OH$198K321,936
- 12255 Coit Rd Cleveland, OH$264K321,936
- 12304 Coit Rd Bratenahl, OH--------
- 12200 Coit Rd Cleveland, OH$158K121,253
- 99 Nantucket Ct Bratenahl, OH$332K221,798
- Haskell Bratenahl, OH--------
- 79 Haskell Dr Bratenahl, OH$170K332,387
- 79 Haskell Dr Bratenahl, OH$297K233,750
- 97 Nantucket Ct Cleveland, OH$331K32.52,918
- 113 Providence Ct Bratenahl, OH$506K33.52,972
- 111 Providence Ct Bratenahl, OH$273K322,510
- 12304 Coit Rd Cleveland, OH$840K876,575
- 81 Haskell Dr Bratenahl, OH$344K32.52,954
- 11908 Lake Shore Blvd Bratenahl, OH$373K343,996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!