11926 Mallard Creek Rd, Charlotte, NC 282624 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02914536
- Zillow Home ID: 6145218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11926 Mallard Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mallard Creek - Withrow Downs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Charlotte, and 270.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mallard Creek - Withrow Downs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mallard Creek - Withrow Downs home values.
- 11932 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$93K421,232
- 11918 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$118K42.51,744
- 11925 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$90K2--640
- 2001 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC$86K321,560
- 1937 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 2601 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$149K32.51,860
- 2023 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC$82K321,144
- 2605 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$158K431,856
- 2027 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC$166K52.51,660
- 2600 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$168K431,854
- 2609 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$152K32.51,754
- Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$154K------
- 2033 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC--42.52,234
- 1929 Grace Ln Charlotte, NC$98K311,092
- 11917 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$94K22748
- 2604 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$141K32.51,513
- 2615 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$136K321,270
- 2602 Chickadee Dr Charlotte, NC$156K321,585
- 11801 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte, NC------100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292