This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Kempas Hardwood Flooring Throughout And Designer Touches Such As Dirk Elliot Hand Made Tiles, Grohe Premium Water Fixtures, And Much More
- Remodeled Kitchen With Ample Custom Maple Cabinetry And Caesar Stone Countertops, Including Serving Counters Opening To The Living Spaces
- An Open Dining Area Adjoining A Cozy Living Room With A Corner Custom Tiled Fireplace and Glass Sliding Doors Opening To An Enclosed Patio
- 2 Separate Bedroom Suites, Including A Spacious Master Bedroom, With Walk-in Closets, Oversized Windows and Remodeled Bathrooms.
- Convenient Upstairs Laundry Closet W/ Side-by-Side Washer & Dryer, Built-In Hall Cabinetry, Entry Area Remodeled Bath And 2 Enclosed Patio Spaces
- Attractive And Well Maintained 6 Unit Building W/ 2 Side-By-Side Subterranean Parking Spaces, Gated Entry, And Low Monthly HOA Dues
Located in an unbeatable Brentwood location within walking distance to San Vicente and all the desirable shopping and restaurant destinations this area affords, this property provides the perfect residence for the most discriminating of Buyers looking for a remodeled townhome residence.
Proudly Offered For Sale At $649,000
- Lot: 1,311 sqft
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $550,000
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4265021071
- Zillow Home ID: 20469200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brentwood home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Brentwood homes, this home is valued 63.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% higher than in Los Angeles, and 84.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brentwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!