- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11930 Briarvale Ln, Studio City, CA 916042 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $375,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 136
- Parcel #: 2382010006
- Zillow Home ID: 20032054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11930 Briarvale Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11944 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$2.19M543,102
- 11920 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$2.83M454,068
- 11925 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$2.23M443,859
- 11956 Briarvale Ln North Hollywood, CA$4.93M686,568
- 11943 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$1.93M442,995
- 11971 Lockridge Rd Studio City, CA$7.65M799,680
- 3255 Fryman Rd Studio City, CA$2.08M343,395
- 11928 Iredell St Studio City, CA$3.29M575,186
- 11900 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$3.56M676,477
- 11953 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$2.08M43.53,189
- 11985 Lockridge Rd Studio City, CA$6.24M698,300
- 3269 Fryman Rd North Hollywood, CA$3.62M665,998
- 11972 Lockridge Rd Studio City, CA$6.23M689,326
- 11930 Iredell St Studio City, CA$2.95M576,689
- 11940 Iredell St Studio City, CA$2.11M332,927
- 12000 Briarvale Ln Studio City, CA$1.92M332,933
- 11954 Iredell St Studio City, CA$1.98M442,810
- 11922 Iredell St North Hollywood, CA$2.4M744,445
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292