- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11933 SE Oak St, Portland, OR 972161 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $138,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- New property, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R293834
- Zillow Home ID: 53975249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11933 Se Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hazelwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.8% greater than in Portland, and 6.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 12008 SE Pine St APT 6 Portland, OR$123K21900
- 12008 SE Pine St APT 3 Portland, OR$124K21900
- 12008 SE Pine St APT 8 Portland, OR$124K21900
- 12008 SE Pine St APT 5 Portland, OR$158K21900
- 12008 SE Pine St Portland, OR$388K21900
- 11929 SE Oak St Portland, OR$170K32.51,497
- 12003 SE Oak St Portland, OR$554K--75,046
- 11924 SE Pine St Portland, OR$131K31884
- 11933 SE Oak St APT 204 Portland, OR--21.51,050
- 11933 SE Oak St APT 205 Portland, OR--21.51,050
- 11933 SE Oak St APT 202 Portland, OR--21.51,050
- 11933 SE Oak St APT 206 Portland, OR--21.51,050
- 12008 SE Pine St APT 2 Portland, OR$121K21900
- 11929 SE Oak St # 3 Portland, OR$168K32.51,540
- 11925 SE Oak St # 2 Portland, OR$166K--2.51,404
- 12006 SE Oak St Portland, OR$147K21975
- 11921 SE Oak St # 1 Portland, OR$155K--11,504
- 11919 SE Oak St # 4 Portland, OR$150K--2.51,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!