11937 Lakeside Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8820901995
- Zillow Home ID: 49103359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11937 Lakeside Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Matthews Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Seattle, and 40.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 11927 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$533K31.752,170
- 11941 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$815K533,470
- 11919 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$648K31.752,140
- 11949 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$612K31.752,180
- 11926 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$485K311,270
- 11932 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$609K31.51,690
- 11915 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$534K31.751,830
- 11912 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.09M432,950
- 12046 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$860K643,060
- 12050 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.14M443,010
- 11955 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$694K41.752,590
- 12040 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$639K432,700
- 11930 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$925K32.53,350
- 12052 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$970K63.753,060
- 11907 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K31.751,570
- 11924 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.09M332,840
- 11938 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$590K211,290
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292