Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50K-1.45M.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- All time views: 3,227
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $595,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 792 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- HOA Common Assn: Optional
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Unit
- Location: Street Paved
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Telephone
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Utilities: County Water
- Location: In City Limits
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Water Access
- Water Access: Lake
- Water Access: Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Water Extras: Skiing Allowed
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Community Boat Ramp
- Current Adjacent Use: Residential
- Utilities: Electric Avail on Site
- Utilities: Septic System Required
- Utilities: Water Available
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Utilities: Water Nearby
- Frontage Description: City Road
- Current Adjacent Use: Vacant
- Parcel #: 072328433800300
- Zillow Home ID: 46075576
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.