11948 Mcauliffe Dr, El Paso, TX 799363 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 184 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,899 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: V89799910601100
- Zillow Home ID: 27516167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11948 Mcauliffe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in El Paso, and 23.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Side home values.
- 11944 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$108K32.51,243
- 11952 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$114K321,402
- 1716 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$114K--21,285
- 1714 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$117K--21,479
- 11956 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$100K32.51,285
- 11940 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$138K321,435
- 1718 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$116K--21,580
- 11960 Mcauliffe Dr # 0 El Paso, TX$115K321,877
- 1712 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$100K331,292
- 11949 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$96K321,399
- 1720 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$101K--21,437
- 11945 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$120K--21,940
- 11960 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,877
- 11936 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$117K321,466
- 11953 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$116K321,443
- 11941 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$111K321,417
- 1710 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$121K--2.51,595
- 11957 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$117K321,502
- 1722 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso, TX$119K--21,599
- 11937 Mcauliffe Dr El Paso, TX$119K321,648
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292