11950 Weir St, Culver City, CA 902303 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
DO NOT TRESPASS/ Property is on 24 Hour Video Surveillance.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Detached 2 Car Finished Garage and 1 Car Carport.
- Newly Remodeled & Expanded
- New Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Energy Efficient Dual Pane Windows
- New Copper Plumbing throughout
- Upgraded Electrical Service throughout
- Tankless On-Demand Water Heater
- Energy Efficient Home with New Insulated Walls.
- Hardwood Floors
- New Roofing
- Water Conserving Bathrooms Fixtures.
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets, New Quartz Stone Countertops, including New SS Appliances Included.
- Expanded Master Suite W/ Walk In Closet, Spa Inspired Bathroom with Soaking Tub, Separate Glass Enclosed Shower, Dual Sink Vanity and New lighting.
Shown by appointment only to pre-approved buyers.
Please call for further information and details, do not disturb occupant or trespass on property.
Brokered by: Cesar Leyva, The Regal Agency (424) 202-4243 or please e-mail Cesar@TheRegalAgency.com.
CalBre Brokers License #01949225 & #01490664
Broker/Agent does not guarantee the accuracy of the square footage, lot size or other information concerning the conditions or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from Public Records or other sources. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information through personal inspection and with appropriate professionals. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 1 Year Home Warranty provided at the close of escrow paid for by seller, issued by Buyers Protection Group HM Warranty or First American Home Warranty, valued at $550.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $562,000
- Price/sqft: $416
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 4218018024
- Zillow Home ID: 20439662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11950 Weir Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Del Rey, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Rey home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Rey home values.
- 11956 Weir St Culver City, CA$703K311,008
- 11944 Weir St Culver City, CA$703K311,046
- 11951 Bray St Culver City, CA$761K321,199
- 11957 Bray St Culver City, CA$829K421,437
- 11945 Bray St Culver City, CA$636K21838
- 11940 Weir St Culver City, CA$717K311,073
- 11966 Weir St Culver City, CA$1.09M332,183
- 11967 Bray St Culver City, CA$822K311,038
- 11951 Weir St Culver City, CA$814K321,406
- 11945 Weir St Culver City, CA$731K21889
- 11941 Bray St Culver City, CA$645K21911
- 11957 Weir St Culver City, CA$740K21868
- 11941 Weir St Culver City, CA$731K311,008
- 11934 Weir St Culver City, CA$632K21862
- 11961 Weir St Culver City, CA$825K421,495
- 11935 Bray St Culver City, CA$715K211,029
- 11935 Weir St Culver City, CA$801K321,268
- 11928 Weir St Culver City, CA$793K321,353
- 11944 Mcdonald St Culver City, CA$793K311,186
- 11950 Mcdonald St Culver City, CA$674K21860
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.