11959 Dorothy StAPT 7, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Sold on 1/18/13: $507,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:7,376 sqft
- Year Built:1969
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $507,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow339
- Last Remodel Year1971
- Parcel #4265020122
- Zillow Home ID82877983
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$565,384||$481K – $667K||-$1,830||$565||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,496/mo||$1.4K – $3.2K/mo||-$61||$2.50||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Brentwood home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Brentwood homes, this home is valued 70.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 84.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
Neighborhood for 11959 Dorothy Street APT 7
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Brentwood Science School (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 0.6 mi
- Paul Revere Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.7 mi
- Brockton Avenue Elementary K-5 0.5 mi
- Southern California Montessori PK-1 0.7 mi
- St. Martin of Tours School K-8 0.8 mi
- Lighthouse Christian Academy 9-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005