11959 Fiore Dr, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $218,600
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 132430833302750
- Zillow Home ID: 99744580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11959 Fiore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Orlando, and 30.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 11951 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$210K331,542
- 11967 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$182K321,542
- 11943 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$236K321,554
- 11975 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$181K321,542
- 11935 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$238K221,554
- 11983 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$180K321,542
- James Bay Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 11927 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$241K321,554
- 11991 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$246K321,554
- 11912 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$211K321,554
- 11908 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$247K321,654
- 11916 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$216K321,600
- 11904 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$187K321,542
- 11920 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$212K321,558
- 11919 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$275K321,540
- 11919 Fiore Dr # 1A Orlando, FL$263K221,540
- 11995 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$244K321,554
- 11900 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$215K221,542
- 11924 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$215K321,600
- 11896 Fiore Dr Orlando, FL$234K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!