This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Views: 5,662 all time views
- HOA Fee: $700
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 198 sqft
- Last sold: May 2005 for $945,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, Association Amenities \ Onsite Property Management, Association Amenities \ Sport Court, Association Amenities \ Storage Area, Association Rules \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Bathroom Features \ Granite (N), Bathroom Features \ Low Flow Toilet(s), Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Bathroom Features \ Shower Over Tub, Bathroom Features \ Tile (N), CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cashiers Check \ 1st Month Rent, Cashiers Check \ Security Deposit, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In Electric, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Electric, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Credit Report Paid By \ Tenant, Direction Faces \ Faces South, Doors \ Sliding Glass Door(s), Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Eating Areas \ Living Room, Entry Location \ Penthouse, Floor Material \ Bamboo, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Living Room Balcony, Interior Features \ Track Lighting, Kitchen Features \ Granite Counters (N), Lease Term Time Span \ Year(s), Legal Disclosures \ Beach Rights, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Commission Restrictions, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Levels \ Top Level (N), Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, LivingRoom, Lot Location \ Beach Access, Lot Location \ Beach Front, Lot Location \ Ocean Front, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Parking Type \ Assigned, Playing Courts \ Community, Playing Courts \ East\West (N), Playing Courts \ Paddle, Rent Includes \ Association Dues, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Security Safety \ Automatic Gate, Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security Safety \ Smoke Detector, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), System Locale \ CARETS, View Type: Ocean View, Volt220Location \ In Laundry, Year Built Source \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 136
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 7000240215
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16493976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $640-885K.
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is valued 66% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Malibu, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
Nearby Schools in Malibu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Channel Islands High (assigned)9-1215.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org