11968 Yellow Fin Trl, Orlando, FL 328274 beds, 3 baths, 2,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Located in the Village Walk community at Lake Nona, this 2500 sq ft 4 bed/3 bath 1-story single family home built in 2011 is in pristine, like-new condition. You will enjoy water views from the family room, kitchen, eating area, and master bedroom, as well as from the screened lanai. The house features granite countertops in the kitchen and all bathrooms, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite features his and hers bathrooms, essentially adding a 4th bathroom to the home. Universal design features rare to find in Village Walk or similar communities make this home wheelchair or handicapped accessible while remaining comfortable for fully able-bodied individuals. You will enjoy easy access to a multitude of resort-style amenities, as well as the convenience of no yard maintenance and the security of a 24-hour manned entry and home alarm monitoring, all included in your HOA fee.
- Lot: 10,632 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 13 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $352
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $389,700
- Price/sqft: $155
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- His and her baths off master bedroom with walk-in shower, spa tub, custom modular closets with adjustable shelving and rods in master closets, decorative brick paver driveway, walkway and covered front porch, self install hurricane shutters.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242430834800510
- Zillow Home ID: 99701445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11968 Yellow Fin Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% less than in Orlando, and 10.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 11960 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$684K443,477
- 11972 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$532K443,477
- 11952 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$379K43.53,477
- 11953 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$539K443,467
- 11945 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$512K443,477
- 11944 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$470K443,467
- 11980 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$447K43.53,477
- 11988 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$453K43.52,766
- 11996 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$527K443,477
- 11961 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$561K443,477
- 11937 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$504K443,477
- 11985 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$430K432,514
- 11936 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$384K43.53,477
- 11929 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$321K432,516
- 11977 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$502K43.53,508
- 11928 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$410K554,236
- 11969 Yellow Fin Trl Orlando, FL$529K443,477
- Village Walk At Lake Nona Orlando, FL$354K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.1 mi
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!