1197 Greenvale Ave, Akron, OH 443132 beds, 1 bath, 1,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 299 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6825963
- Zillow Home ID: 35466914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1197 Greenvale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% less than in Akron, and 20% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 1203 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$133K32.51,704
- 394 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$87K211,331
- Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$127K31.51,340
- 1207 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$127K321,248
- 398 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$101K311,201
- 1185 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$161K321,752
- 1198 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$125K32.51,605
- 1204 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$138K321,631
- 404 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$89K311,040
- 393 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$91K211,345
- 1209 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$110K321,309
- 1188 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$130K321,448
- 397 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$136K221,620
- 371 Hollywood Ave Akron, OH$109K41.51,301
- 408 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$127K321,477
- 377 Hollywood Ave Akron, OH$99K311,262
- 403 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$138K321,756
- 1211 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$91K21982
- 1175 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$104K211,052
- 345 Hollywood Ave Akron, OH$138K32.51,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!