11980 Peach Ave, Hesperia, CA 923454 beds, 2 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 750 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- SEE MORE PICTURES AT www.houseneedstosale.com
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 209
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0399134150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17436279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11980 Peach Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 11964 Peach Ave Hesperia, CA$156K321,570
- 18045 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$152K321,428
- 18035 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$116K321,754
- 18020 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$131K22932
- 11948 Peach Ave Hesperia, CA$151K321,728
- 18019 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$148K321,377
- 18006 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$158K321,506
- 18070 Carob St Hesperia, CA$157K421,687
- 18003 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$180K321,828
- 18080 Carob St Hesperia, CA$161K321,700
- 18087 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$154K321,440
- 18050 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$297K422,361
- 18036 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$144K321,300
- 18025 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$140K321,214
- 18070 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$124K21--
- 18070 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$108K21972
- 17986 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$128K321,100
- 18011 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$147K321,288
- 18037 Pitache St Hesperia, CA$187K322,104
- 17985 Sequoia Ave Hesperia, CA$202K422,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!