- 8/30 2pm-4pm
- Built in 2006
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,053 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $745,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $460
- MLS #: FX8682330
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- For Sale: Y
- Ownership: Condo
- Locale Listing Status: ACTIVE
- HOA: Y
- Listing Status: Active
- Last Update Type: OTHER
- Amenities: Wood Floors
- Amenities: Built-in Bookcases
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Icemaker
- Dining Kitchen: Fam Rm Off Kit
- Dining Kitchen: Kit-Table Space
- Dining Kitchen: Kit-Family Combo
- Handicap: Grab Bars Modify
- Handicap: Other
- Type: Hi-Rise 9+ Floors
- Condo Coop Payment Freq: Monthly
- HOA Payment Freq: None
- Parking: Garage
- Handicap: 32"+ wide doors
- SystemLocale: MRIS
- Amenities: Fireplace Mantel(s)
- Amenities: Tub - Soaking
- Amenities: Countertop(s) - Granite
- Amenities: Master Bathroom - Separate Shower
- Appliances: Range - Gas
- Amenities: Blinds
- Amenities: Vanities - Double
- Amenities: Master Bathroom - Separate Tub
- Appliances: Dryer - Front Loading
- Appliances: Washer - Front Loading
- Appliances: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Appliances: Water Heater
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 384
- Floor size: 1,619 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 017132 0217
- Zillow Home ID: 72489934
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $620K-1.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Neighborhood: Sunset Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% higher than in Reston, and 74.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunset Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reston.
|Other Units in this Building (289)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11990 Market St|
Nearby Schools in Reston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.