This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full luxury baths with 12X12 tiles
- 2 large walk-in closets
- Stainless steel appliances & granite countertops
- Hardwood floor throughout except bedrooms which have berber carpet
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Full size GE washer/dryer
- 2 dedicated parking spaces in garage
- Extra large storage unit in garage
- Approximately 1200 Sq. Feet
* Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
* Elegant two-story lobby designed with loft ceilings and views of the landscaped courtyard, pool and sundeck
* Concierge services provided by VIPdesk?
* Doorman and valet parking service areas
* Resident lounge with fireplace, library bookshelves, gaming tables, and access to terrace overlooking Reston Town Square
* Mailroom with separate package and delivery storage
Rent includes parking, water, and trash. E-mail for more pictures
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,387 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $605,940
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Mountain
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooktop, Cooling System: Dehumidifiers, Exterior Type: Block, Florida Room, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Garage, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,169 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 017132 0514
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 72493069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $505-705K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sunset Hills home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Reston as a whole. Among Sunset Hills homes, this home is valued 35.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% higher than in Reston, and 74.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunset Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hills home values.
|Other Units in this Building (288)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11990 Market St|
Nearby Schools in Reston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!