11990 Oakview Way, San Diego, CA 921285 beds, 5 baths, 4,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
BR#2 full bath & walk in closet.
BR#3+BR#4 sharing Jack & Jill bathroom + additional sink
BR#5 Guest room, full bathroom/shower, wall closet.
6.Spacious Office w/full bathroom
7. Large family room on second floor with study den, surround system wiring.
8. Formal Family room on first floor, electric fireplace.
9. Living rm. on first floor wood fireplace
10. Dining room. Formal spacious.
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $843,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Air-Conditioner, Hook-Ups, Landscaper Included, Two Story
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,093 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3163610300
- Zillow Home ID: 16812769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11990 Oakview Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sabre Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66% greater than in San Diego, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sabre Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sabre Springs home values.
- 11998 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$981K543,073
- 11988 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$962K53.53,073
- 12004 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.03M543,528
- 11980 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.05M54.54,093
- 12010 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$924K53.53,073
- 11974 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.04M543,528
- 12082 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$836K543,073
- 12014 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.06M54.54,093
- 11993 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$868K53.53,073
- 11989 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.06M64.54,193
- 11981 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$957K543,528
- 11999 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$980K543,528
- 11821 Caneridge Rd San Diego, CA$966K53.53,073
- 11975 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.08M74.54,508
- 12005 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.05M54.54,093
- 11835 Caneridge Rd San Diego, CA$936K543,528
- 12022 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$1.04M543,528
- 11969 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$898K643,528
- 12011 Oakview Way San Diego, CA$940K543,528
- 11857 Caneridge Rd San Diego, CA$1.02M54.54,093
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292