11994 San Ysidro Ct, Woodbridge, VA 221924 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
FOR SALE, RENT OR RENT TO OWN* NICE COLONIAL WITH 3 FIN. LEVELS AND WALKOUT BASEMENT*ALL NEW WINDOWS 2012* NEWER REFRIG, DW, WASHER,DRYER, HVAC, HOT WATER HEATER, TOILETS*NICE HARDWOODS* CARPETS CLEANED/REPLACED IN GREAT ROOM*BRAND NEW 12 X 22 DECK OFF FAMILY RM & 10 X 11 PATIO AND BBQ DECK OUTSIDE WALKOUT BASEMENT JUST COMPLETED 2013. SELLER WILL PROVIDE HOME WARRANTY UP TO $400. PRICE PROVIDES IMMEDIATE EQUITY IN CURRENT MARKET. MOTIVATED SELLER/OWNER !!!
Access to the property can be attained by contacting owner at (703) 628-3011. Current tenants transitioning out at this time. Property will be available for viewing on or before 10/12/2013.
Property available for access/showing to interested parties by contacting owner at 703 628 3011.
This spacious home (2 story, with finished walk-out basement) is ideal for a growing family. A free flow lower level includes open ranch-style kitchen w/center counter that flows gently to the bkfst nook and a great room w/door to outside deck. A swing door in the opposite direction enters a large dining area and open parlor next to the main entry foyer. The circle is completed by a den off the foyer, large hall closet and the powder room; bringing you back to the open kitchen and connected areas. The 2nd flr includes a Spacious Master bedroom and bath with large walk-in closet, shower, soaking tub and dual sinks. Three additional bedrooms share a full bath and a hallway linen closet. The finished basement (1,181 Sq. Ft) includes a full bath and abundant storage space. Updated infrastructure additions include replaced roof shingles; new hot water heater, new HVAC and new windows;new upper deck and grill deck off the walk out basement.
An azalea garden below the recently replaced deck and BBQ patio off the walk-out basement is bordered by a tree line that forms a spring, summer and fall privacy curtain for the property. A bricked patio beneath the main deck spans the length of the deck.
Located on a cul-de-sac within walking distance of the local elementary school, pool and park, this home is in a quiet, safe family oriented neighborhood.
- Lot: 9,391 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $47
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $183,790
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1181 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 473 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New appliances(05-06),roof 2004,garage dr/opener 04, ext siding 2000,carpeting 06
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,049 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8193875017
- Zillow Home ID: 12490781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11994 San Ysidro Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22192, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in Woodbridge, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 22192 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22192 home values.
- 11992 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$426K33.52,056
- 11996 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$444K43.52,280
- 11990 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$445K442,272
- 11993 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$424K42.52,258
- 11998 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$430K43.52,070
- 11995 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$426K42.52,056
- 12000 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$498K43.53,549
- 11998 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$411K33.52,070
- 11991 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$405K42.52,056
- 11988 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$416K332,056
- 11996 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$433K43.52,272
- 11989 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$480K43.52,272
- 11992 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$428K43.52,107
- 11990 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$450K53.52,602
- 11994 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$422K33.52,056
- 11986 San Ysidro Ct Woodbridge, VA$452K42.52,854
- 11988 Mojave Ln Woodbridge, VA$427K33.52,056
- 12179 Salemtown Dr Woodbridge, VA$224K22.51,116
- 12150 Springwoods Dr Woodbridge, VA$239K331,606
- 12152 Springwoods Dr Woodbridge, VA$178K21.51,124
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292