12-14 Princeton St, New Bedford, MA 027456 beds, 3 baths, 2,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,433 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0110 L:0461
- Zillow Home ID: 56004139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12-14 Princeton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in New Bedford, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
- 7 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$190K------
- 19-21 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$223K834,098
- 1887 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$139K21--
- 28-30 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$195K622,416
- 1867 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$84K--0.5--
- 17 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$231K943,604
- 25-27 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$190K63.52,708
- 19-21 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$160K532,400
- 23-25 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$169K622,690
- 1851 Acushnet Ave # 1857 New Bedford, MA$385K1176,990
- 27-29 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$170K422,352
- 29-31 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$150K622,096
- 40 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$180K521,666
- 20 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$222K51.52,648
- 31 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$150K322,490
- 24-26 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$170K622,552
- 28-30 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$229K632,672
- 35-37 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$157K622,194
- 1856 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$798K21418,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!