12-14 Princeton St, NEW BEDFORD, MA 02745
Sold on 2/14/14: $110,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:2,433 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $110,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,WARRANTY \ No,
- Days on Zillow25
- Parcel #M:0110 L:0461
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID56004139
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$151,847||$143K – $164K||-$1,487||$62||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$819/mo||$672 – $1.2K/mo||-$13||$0.34||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02745 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02745 homes, this home is valued 19.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% lower than in New Bedford, and 79.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
Neighborhood for 12-14 Princeton Street
- 7 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$185K------
- 19-21 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$237K83.04,098
- 1887 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$145K21.0--
- 28-30 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$193K62.02,416
- 1867 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$33K--0.5--
- 17 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$243K94.03,604
- 25-27 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$200K63.52,708
- 19-21 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$178K53.02,400
- 23-25 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$183K62.02,690
- 1851 Acushnet Ave # 1857 New Bedford, MA$374K117.06,990
- 27-29 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$173K42.02,352
- 29-31 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$161K62.02,096
- 40 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$179K52.01,666
- 20 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$214K51.52,648
- 31 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$160K32.02,490
- 24-26 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$179K62.02,552
- 28-30 Irvington St New Bedford, MA$208K63.02,672
- 35-37 Clifford St New Bedford, MA$161K62.02,194
- 1856 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$792K214.018,371
- 37-39 Princeton St New Bedford, MA$188K62.02,752
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005