12 Bear Vlg # 12, Bartlett, NH 038123 beds, 2 baths, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1988
- 69 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $184
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 4365343
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106365984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Bear Vlg # 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03812 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Bartlett, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03812 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Rr 302 Bartlett, NH--Studio----
- 10 Hummingbird Ln Bartlett, NH$153K31.51,085
- 21 Local Ln Bartlett, NH$136K31.51,000
- 12 Local Ln Bartlett, NH$221K331,666
- 8 Local Ln Bartlett, NH$138K21.51,456
- 3 E 3f 3g River Run Dr # E Bartlett, NH$132K231,239
- 318 Grand Smt # 318/320 Bartlett, NH$155K22965
- 46 Crawford Valley Way #46 Harts Location, NH$169K331,271
- 46 Crawford Hills Rd #46 Bartlett, NH$169K331,271
- 45 Crawford Hills Rd #45 Bartlett, NH$169K331,271
- 44 Crawford Hills Rd #44 Bartlett, NH$165K31.51,886
- 43 Crawford Hills Rd #43 Bartlett, NH$206K332,134
- 42 Crawford Hills Rd #42 Bartlett, NH$225K34.51,681
- 42 Crawford Valley Way #42 Harts Location, NH$225K34.51,681
- 41 Crawford Hills Rd #41 Bartlett, NH$169K331,271
- 41 Crawford Valley Way #41 Harts Location, NH$169K331,271
- 40 Crawford Hills Rd #40 Bartlett, NH$227K34.51,681
- 40 Crawford Valley Way #40 Harts Location, NH$227K34.51,681
- 39 Crawford Hills Rd #39 Bartlett, NH$169K331,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292