- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Benders Dr, Greenwich, CT 068312 beds, 2 baths, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $519
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Territorial
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Corner, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 066-09-1712S
- Zillow Home ID: 57306941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Benders Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06831, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Greenwich, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- 8 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$558K11360
- 10 Cobblestone Rd Greenwich, CT$1.09M432,443
- 1 Cobblestone Rd Greenwich, CT$1M422,200
- 6 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$1.14M33.51,683
- 1 Cobblestone Rd Greenwich, CT$916K421,918
- 11 Cobblestone Rd Greenwich, CT$1.08M321,708
- 5 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$712K31.51,028
- 5 1/2 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$850K321,877
- 241 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$930K74.52,990
- 9 Benders Dr # A Greenwich, CT$654K211,060
- 17 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$1.09M22.51,497
- 245 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$526K111,141
- 3 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$737K321,176
- 247 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$546K311,158
- 2 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$568K321,439
- 243 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$669K21.5974
- 233 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$851K42.51,792
- 237 Pemberwick Rd Greenwich, CT$640K311,456
- 15 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$2.38M34.53,808
- 11 Benders Dr Greenwich, CT$988K21.51,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!