This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Views: 28,217 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $2,051,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ Was Removed, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, In-Law Access \ Second Floor, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Mooring, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 15,000 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:001 B:082 L:4
- Zillow Home ID: 57870815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is valued 1347.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|11 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$435K||3||2||1,248|
|13 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$518K||4||2||1,500|
|4 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$807K||3||2||2,486|
|3 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$466K||4||1.5||1,308|
|1 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$616K||6||1.5||2,222|
|24 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|7 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$588K||4||2||1,872|
|26 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$457K||3||1||1,181|
|17 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$435K||5||2||1,200|
|31 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$382K||2||1||838|
|26 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$389K||3||1||1,086|
|35 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$826K||3||2||2,210|
|28 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$451K||3||1||1,380|
|24 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$502K||4||1.5||1,508|
|32 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$434K||3||1.5||1,197|
|34 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$480K||3||2||1,132|
|20 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$544K||4||2||1,908|
|8 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$3.57M||5||5.5||6,258|
|6 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$2.14M||3||5||4,146|
|18 Pratt Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$357K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.