- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Bond St, Canaan, CT 060183 beds, 1 bath, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Unfinished,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Electrical \ Fuses,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Asbestos,Flooring \ Linoleum,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Heat Type \ Steam,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Bungalow,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Unknown,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Parcel #: M:14 L:046-0
- Zillow Home ID: 61990113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 12 Bond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Canaan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Torrington Metro, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Canaan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$164K21960
- 1 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$134K411,387
- 11 Bond St Canaan, CT$133K41.51,440
- 14 New High St Canaan, CT$196K311,714
- 9 New High St Canaan, CT$165K311,188
- 2 New High St Canaan, CT$130K21808
- 7 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$248K41.52,120
- 12 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$161K41.51,094
- 4 Bond St Canaan, CT$160K211,440
- 5 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$170K21960
- 9 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$243K741,682
- 7 Lawrence Ave Canaan, CT$161K32.51,456
- 9 Lawrence Ave Canaan, CT$154K21.51,008
- 11 Greene Ave Canaan, CT$176K421,560
- 11 Lawrence Ave Canaan, CT$144K311,152
- 5 Lawrence Ave Canaan, CT$160K311,224
- 9 Bond St Canaan, CT$162K411,680
- 9 Bond St Canaan, CT$176K411,680
- 7 Bond St Canaan, CT$161K221,016
- 3 Bond St Canaan, CT$137K211,186
Nearby Schools in Canaan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292