- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Broadmeadow Rd UNIT 12, Wallingford, CT 064923 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $112
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2005 for $429,320
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Trails,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Bay Window,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,FamRm/Den Description \ Fireplace,FamRm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Bay Window,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Private School(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room Description \ Den,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Single Detached,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 95
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:079 L:040-42
- Zillow Home ID: 63419563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Broadmeadow Road UNIT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wallingford, and 13% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292