- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 4,357 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,326 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:17 P:03512 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59118311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $479-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 73.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|8 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$439K||4||1||1,723|
|1119 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$587K||6||3||4,226|
|16 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$513K||4||2||1,972|
|6 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$366K||3||1||1,560|
|1109 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$421K||3||1.25||1,714|
|1115 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$532K||5||3||3,248|
|15 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$464K||4||2||2,686|
|11 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$415K||4||1.5||2,242|
|4 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$406K||4||1||1,944|
|9 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$452K||3||2.5||2,360|
|1137 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$582K||3||2||2,613|
|7 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$463K||4||2||2,890|
|103-105 Richmond St Boston, MA||$530K||8||3||3,024|
|1122 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$520K||5||2.5||3,176|
|1103 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$596K||4||2.5||2,576|
|2 Butler St Dorchester Center, MA||$604K||4||2||2,472|
|1120 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$450K||4||2||2,006|
|107-109 Richmond St Boston, MA||$505K||4||2||3,480|
|13 Swan Ct Dorchester, MA||$526K||5||3||3,154|
|1134 Adams St Dorchester Center, MA||$359K||2||2||1,491|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!