A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,436 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0639 B:00002 L:61A-12
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81859690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 3.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|12 Caledonia St Haverhill, MA||$179K||3||2.5||1,232|
|10 Caledonia St UNIT 10 Haverhill, MA||$215K||3||2.5||1,451|
|51 Caledonia St Haverhill, MA||$183K||3||1||1,092|
|22 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,584|
|15 Clydedale Ave UNIT 15 Haverhill, MA||$141K||1||1||830|
|17 Clydedale Ave UNIT 17 Haverhill, MA||$302K||5||3.5||2,840|
|12 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$283K||3||2||1,898|
|5 Caledonia St Haverhill, MA||$284K||3||2||2,244|
|6 Caledonia St Haverhill, MA||$334K||3||3.5||2,403|
|10 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$280K||3||2||1,864|
|21 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$238K||3||1.5||1,200|
|4 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$287K||3||2||2,066|
|26 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,584|
|30 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$263K||3||2.5||1,557|
|29 Clydedale Ave Haverhill, MA||$250K||4||1.5||1,741|
|31 King St Haverhill, MA||$268K||4||2||1,365|
|12 King St Haverhill, MA||$267K||3||1.5||1,591|
|31 Rosemary Ave Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||2||1,092|
|10 King St Haverhill, MA||$210K||2||2||1,258|
|43 Rosemary Ave Haverhill, MA||$237K||2||1||1,433|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.9 mi
1, 3, 5-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!