This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $298
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $280,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0157 L:0PHC
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 63530202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-332K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beverly home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Beverly homes, this home is valued 26.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% lower than in Boston Metro, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org