- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,036 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $92,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 742 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0058 B:000046
- Zillow Home ID: 56690677
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01430 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Ashburnham as a whole. Among 01430 homes, this home is valued 46.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01430, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Ashburnham, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01430 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ashburnham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01430 home values.
|14 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$151K||4||2||1,723|
|10 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$139K||3||1||1,153|
|16 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$152K||3||2||1,390|
|8 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$134K||3||1||1,272|
|18 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$159K||3||2||1,536|
|167 Center St Ashburnham, MA||$157K||3||1.5||1,676|
|Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$136K||--||--||--|
|11 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$136K||3||1||1,232|
|13 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$143K||3||1||1,001|
|165 Center St Ashburnham, MA||$148K||4||1||1,476|
|4 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$130K||3||1||1,148|
|171 Center St Ashburnham, MA||$169K||5||2||1,955|
|15 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$118K||2||1||928|
|20 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$145K||2||1||1,089|
|163 Center St Ashburnham, MA||$145K||4||1||1,350|
|9 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$164K||5||2||1,836|
|22 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$128K||2||1||1,026|
|3 New St Ashburnham, MA||$135K||3||1||892|
|164 Center St Ashburnham, MA||$198K||3||2.5||1,722|
|17 Cross St Ashburnham, MA||$175K||4||2||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Ashburnham
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!