12 Davenport Rd, West Hartford, CT 061105 beds, 3 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 1461 2 12 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 59023070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Davenport Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56% greater than in West Hartford, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
- 12 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$310K532,160
- 10 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$238K331,680
- 19 Davenport Rd UNIT 19 West Hartford, CT$190K32.51,640
- 17 Davenport Rd UNIT 17 West Hartford, CT$175K32.51,640
- 15 Davenport Rd UNIT 15 West Hartford, CT$164K32.51,640
- 23 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$254K321,500
- 6 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$250K421,752
- 6 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$231K421,752
- 11 Davenport Rd UNIT 11 West Hartford, CT$177K32.51,620
- 16 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$221K321,392
- 4 Thorne Rd UNIT 4 West Hartford, CT$181K32.51,640
- 9 Davenport Rd UNIT 9 West Hartford, CT$171K32.51,620
- 9 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT--------
- 11 Knollwood Rd West Hartford, CT$233K31.51,470
- 6 Thorne Rd UNIT 6 West Hartford, CT$167K32.51,640
- 11 Davenport Rd West Hartford, CT$252K321,620
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292