This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 2,850 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $150,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,845 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02502 B:00520 L:12
- Zillow Home ID: 59970653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-465K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06525 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Woodbridge as a whole. Among 06525 homes, this home is valued 13.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woodbridge, and 120% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06525 home values.
|10 Deer Run Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$669K||4||4||3,789|
|9 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$421K||3||3||2,531|
|8 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$354K||3||2||2,195|
|18 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$601K||4||2.5||3,116|
|99 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$536K||3||2.5||4,086|
|3 Deer Run Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$475K||3||2.1||3,100|
|4 Deer Run Rdg Woodbridge, CT||$445K||3||2.5||3,010|
|28 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$463K||3||3||3,061|
|23 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$510K||4||3.5||3,564|
|4 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$312K||3||1.5||1,449|
|125 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$406K||4||3||2,685|
|121 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$437K||3||1.5||3,036|
|129 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$341K||3||2.5||1,707|
|100 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$396K||3||3.5||2,328|
|120 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$339K||4||2||2,568|
|132 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$498K||4||4.5||2,760|
|95 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$463K||4||3||2,823|
|133 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$317K||3||2.5||1,700|
|96 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$737K||4||3.5||4,967|
|91 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$604K||4||3.5||3,196|
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.