- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 E 31st St, Brooklyn, NY 1122610 beds, 5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- 231 days on Zillow
- Unit count: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2109217876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 E 31st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% greater than in New York, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11226 home values.
- 14 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$527K----3,120
- 30166A Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$492K----1,745
- 3018 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$582K----3,800
- 3014 Church Ave # 16 Brooklyn, NY$861K----6,700
- 16 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$539K----3,120
- 18 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$566K----1,729
- 1467 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY$546K----2,640
- 24 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$558K851,420
- 24 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$580K851,420
- 28 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$515K----2,240
- 1481 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY$559K----2,800
- 1483 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY$538K----2,800
- 30 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$517K----2,240
- 3017 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$458K----2,760
- 3015 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$461K----2,400
- 3013 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$507K----2,400
- 3021 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$469K----2,840
- 3023 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$457K----2,840
- 32 E 31st St Brooklyn, NY$513KStudio12,240
- 1517 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY$642K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!