A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,489 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Other, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 00313100
- Zillow Home ID: 79586081
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06524 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Bethany as a whole. Among 06524 homes, this home is valued 55% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethany, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06524 home values.
|Poplar Swamp Rd Bethany, CT||$265K||3||3.5||1,492|
|29 Poplar Swamp Rd Bethany, CT||$265K||3||3.5||1,492|
|79 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||$352K||4||2.5||2,801|
|24 Earley Ct Bethany, CT||$745K||4||5.5||5,542|
|22-24 Poplar Swamp Rd Bethany, CT||$304K||--||--||--|
|93 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||$417K||4||2.5||2,825|
|99 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||$196K||2||2||1,350|
|21 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||$237K||3||1.5||1,524|
|11 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||$237K||3||2||1,464|
|3 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||$282K||3||3||1,726|
|25 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||$239K||3||1.5||1,528|
|36 Earley Ct Bethany, CT||$691K||4||3.5||4,065|
|50 Poplar Swamp Rd Bethany, CT||$356K||4||3.5||2,504|
|57 Poplar Swamp Rd Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|14 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||$241K||2||2||1,587|
|50 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||$552K||3||2.5||4,124|
|60 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|112 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||$224K||3||1||1,221|
|110 Bethmour Rd Bethany, CT||--||1||1||550|
|24 Anella Dr Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Bethany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!