12 Fremont Pl, NY3 beds, 3 baths, 2,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Enjoy crisp ocean and lake views from this immaculate contemporary home situated on elevated shy half acre. The home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den, large studio, open kitchen living area, wood stove, expansive wrap decking, salt-water pool, mature landscape, outdoor shower, awning covered decking, and central air. Enjoy expansive southeasterly ocean and lake views from first light to sunset. Exclusive $1,349,000.00 By Appointment
Montauk is the home and hang-out location of the younger crowd, party people, artists, hipsters and surfers. Very special area as much of Montauk has very high land that meets the ocean. From a quaint and quiet fishing town to the bustling hangout it is today, the air is always fresh and the energy in the area is rejuvenating.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,225,000
- Price/sqft: $465
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Expansive water views, large redwood deck, l-shpe inground salt water pool. large studio space.
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,637 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0300019000600003002
- Zillow Home ID: 32653281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 12 Fremont Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montauk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% less than in New York Metro, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montauk home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montauk home values.
- 8 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY$748K32.51,600
- 16 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY$4.47M44.56,000
- 14 Fremont Rd NY$914K------
- 47 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$808K------
- 26 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY$780K------
- 59 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$579K432,750
- 15 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY--------
- 21 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY--------
- 41 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$944K------
- 25 Fremont Rd NY$1.66M------
- 23 Farrington Rd Montauk, NY--------
- 52 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$1.47M43.52,400
- 63 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$2.87M------
- 38 Fremont Rd NY$969K------
- 21 Farrington Rd Montauk, NY$1.67M42.52,487
- 48 Flanders Rd Montauk, NY$714K------
- 8 Fremont Pl NY$1.26M------
- 31 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY$1.41M------
- 7 Freemont Rd Montauk, NY--------
- 47 Farrington Rd Montauk, NY$1.48M------
Nearby Schools in Montauk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Montauk School (assigned) PK-8 1.4 mi