- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Gabriel Ct, Hampstead, NH 038414 beds, 4 baths, 4,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,774 sqft
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00001 B:000025 L:000007
- Zillow Home ID: 86790583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Gabriel Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% greater than in Hampstead, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
- 6 Gabriel Ct Hampstead, NH$642K545,001
- 11 Gabriel Ct Hampstead, NH$497K443,701
- 7 Gabriel Ct Hampstead, NH$627K435,246
- 45 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$472K333,218
- 42 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$523K433,408
- 46 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$639K433,991
- 25 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$698K454,502
- 34 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$731K345,601
- 18 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$653K445,179
- 109 Depot Rd Hampstead, NH$258K221,836
- 7 Shaker Ln Hampstead, NH$599K442,496
- 30 Geoffs Way # 2 Hampstead, NH$276K32.52,200
- 30 Geoffs Way # 1 Hampstead, NH$293K332,743
- 29 Geoffs Way # 1 Hampstead, NH$284K332,404
- 29 Geoffs Way # 2 Hampstead, NH$284K332,404
- 150 Depot Rd Hampstead, NH$281K332,184
- 155 Depot Rd Hampstead, NH$190K21758
- 156 Depot Rd Hampstead, NH$357K322,411
- 140 Beverly Dr Hampstead, NH$369K333,036
- 160 Depot Rd Hampstead, NH$267K331,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292