12 Gifford Ct, Salem, MA 019705 beds, 3,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,422 sqft
- Parcel #: M:26 L:0560
- Zillow Home ID: 56121389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Gifford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 10 Gifford Ct UNIT 1 Salem, MA$156K41582
- 10 Gifford Ct UNIT 2 Salem, MA$284K311,264
- 6 Harrington Ct Salem, MA$265K422,632
- 351 Bridge St # 1 Salem, MA$186K11800
- 351 Bridge St Salem, MA$238K332,256
- 52-56 Flint St Salem, MA$539K665,286
- 347 Bridge St Salem, MA$215K421,838
- 5 Harrington Ct Salem, MA$220K31.51,500
- 8 Gifford Ct Salem, MA$263K422,693
- 7 Carpenter St APT 1 Salem, MA$436K221,844
- 7 Carpenter St APT 4 Salem, MA$432K--21,876
- 7 Carpenter St APT 2 Salem, MA$450K222,405
- 7 Carpenter St APT 3 Salem, MA$420K--21,882
- 140 Federal St Salem, MA$565K533,286
- 3 Harrington Ct Salem, MA$263K311,276
- 5 Carpenter St Salem, MA$579K52.253,663
- 6 Gifford Ct Salem, MA$214K211,194
- 1 Harrington Ct Salem, MA$223K321,335
- 144-146 Federal St Salem, MA$726K655,452
- 144 Federal St # NA Salem, MA$351K332,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!