- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,396 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Finished basement, 832 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Satellite Dish, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Parcel #: M:055 B:0201 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 65958862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $284-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 56.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Cumberland, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
|4 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$361K||3||2.5||2,272|
|11 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$349K||3||2.5||2,136|
|5 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$381K||3||2.5||2,252|
|10 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$372K||4||3||2,463|
|14 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$324K||3||3||2,004|
|3 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$395K||4||3||2,932|
|5 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$333K||3||2.5||2,072|
|7 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$369K||3||2.5||2,176|
|9 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$337K||3||2.5||1,712|
|13 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$368K||3||2.5||2,272|
|4 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$447K||4||2.5||2,700|
|10 Fairway Dr Cumberland, RI||$314K||3||1.5||1,820|
|8 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$389K||3||2.5||2,328|
|7 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$351K||3||2.5||2,136|
|54 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI||$311K||3||2||1,890|
|60 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI||$415K||4||2.5||2,716|
|52 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI||$280K||3||2||1,568|
|17 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$337K||3||2.5||1,872|
|6 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$329K||3||2.5||1,872|
|20 Greenview St Cumberland, RI||$327K||3||2.5||1,784|
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!