- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,678 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: G10034121
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, In Law Access \ Separate Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, REO \ No, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Pool Description \ In Ground, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sewage System \ Septic, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Style \ Colonial, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Attic \ Walkup, Area Amenities \ Bus, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Interior Feature \ Central Vacuum, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Interior Feature \ Intercom, Area Num \ Glastonbury, Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14), Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Horse Property \ No, Handicap Accessible \ No, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Mill Rate \ 35.6500, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,334 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 27000012
- Zillow Home ID: 58137542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-770K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is 188.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|262 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$437K||4||3||3,362|
|30 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$305K||3||2||2,200|
|252 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$304K||4||2.5||1,600|
|281 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$379K||3||2.5||2,343|
|316 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$369K||3||2.5||2,034|
|249 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,210|
|242 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$343K||3||2.5||2,104|
|29 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$422K||6||3.5||3,014|
|40 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$308K||4||2||2,236|
|297 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$270K||3||2||1,484|
|218 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$286K||4||1.5||1,708|
|39 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$345K||4||3||2,500|
|303 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$484K||4||2.5||3,042|
|239 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$355K||4||2.5||2,208|
|219 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$315K||3||2.5||1,869|
|25 Millstone Rd Glastonbury, CT||$528K||3||3.5||3,091|
|52 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$333K||4||3||2,232|
|315 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$320K||3||3||1,737|
|51 Gregory Hill Dr Glastonbury, CT||$314K||4||2.5||2,104|
|204 Strickland St Glastonbury, CT||$392K||4||3.5||2,118|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!