12 Hamlet St UNIT 12, Newton, MA 024593 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $940,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Unfinished basement, 1152 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,839 sqft
- Parcel #: S:65 B:008 L:0016B
- Zillow Home ID: 63528701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Hamlet Street UNIT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.5% lower than in Malden, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 706 Main St # 706A Malden, MA$437K532,870
- 692 Main St # 2 Malden, MA$412KStudio1--
- 690 Main St APT 2 Malden, MA$471KStudio1--
- 690 Main St APT 3 Malden, MA$474K------
- 686 Main St Malden, MA$454K53.52,503
- 10-12 Hamlet Pl Malden, MA$365K332,046
- 19 Cottage Pl Malden, MA$452K722,696
- 710 Main St Malden, MA$459K74.52,687
- 29 Cottage Pl # 35 Malden, MA$537K74.52,562
- 15 Cottage Pl Malden, MA$412K332,296
- 18 Cottage Pl Malden, MA$502K32.52,126
- 11 Hamlet Pl Malden, MA$315K431,404
- 16 Hamlet Pl Malden, MA$279K31.51,200
- 14-16 Clifton St Malden, MA$375K632,303
- 19 Cottage Pl # 2 Malden, MA$218K411,700
- 674 Main St UNIT 1 Malden, MA$288K221,344
- 674 Main St UNIT 2 Malden, MA$294K321,704
- 18-20 Clifton St Malden, MA$438K632,461
- 703 Main St Malden, MA$485K632,638
- 703 Main St # 3 Malden, MA$446K21800
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292