12 Hampshire Way, Novato, CA 949455 beds, 3 baths, 2,937 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walking into the home, you will find formal living room with fireplace and formal dining; both with vaulted ceiling and view of greenery. On the right, an office with view and adjacent full bath. The office suite can serve as a guest retreat.
Be amazed by the incredible view from the great room! Soaring cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling windows frame the fabulous view; at the same time, allows plenty of sunshine in. The great room has an open floor plan with family room with fireplace, breakfast room and a huge remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar; perfect for that special occasion and everyday gatherings. Sliders open to back deck to enjoy great outdoors.
Master suite has tranquil view, vaulted ceiling and master bathroom with soothing tub and separate shower. Downstairs are three bedrooms and full bath; two bedrooms have sliders which open to the backyard.
Gorgeous landscaped front and backyard. Deck, terraced walkway, side yard with rose bushes, paved back patio. Don't miss that hot tub and garden for organic planting.
Granite Kitchen with garden window, island with breakfast bar, granite sink, four gas burners, double oven. Hot tub. Air conditioner. Skylights. Ceiling fans. Separate laundry room.
Award Winning Schools. Backs to Open Space. Close to O?Hair Park, Stafford Lake, hiking/biking trails and public transportation. Shoot down Redwood Blvd to find Trader Joes and the newly renovated Old Town Novato for boutique stores, fine and casual dining; coming soon is the Whole Foods. Farmers Market on Tuesdays in spring and summer, and much more. Easy access to 101 and 37 freeway.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $759,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 513 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,937 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14135007
- Zillow Home ID: 19282749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Hampshire Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% higher than in Novato, and 26% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94945 home values.
- 16 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$939K433,450
- 124 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$855K322,353
- 116 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$892K332,353
- 120 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$763K322,353
- 13 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$914K432,937
- 112 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$864K322,353
- 1 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$874K432,781
- 17 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$910K532,940
- 108 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$861K322,353
- 20 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$921K432,937
- 5 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$912K43.52,525
- 9 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$890K432,466
- 104 Somerset Dr Novato, CA$877K322,353
- 4 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$354K21864
- 3 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$381K21.51,040
- 3 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$395K------
- 21 Hampshire Way Novato, CA$941K432,937
- 7 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$377K21950
- 6 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$331K211,040
- 1 Somerset Pl Novato, CA$348K21864
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292