- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Harrison Ave, Delmar, NY 120543 beds, 1 bath, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1884
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01220008601300040580000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29670661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Bethlehem, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12054 home values.
- 16 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$156K411,602
- 10 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$235K42.51,866
- 18 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$166K221,024
- 8 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$132K221,081
- 268 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$194K42.51,548
- 22 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$173K21875
- 266 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$160K31888
- 4 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$194K311,284
- 2 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$204K421,871
- 6 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$208K41.51,680
- 264 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$292K42.52,172
- 270 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$172K411,968
- 8 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$176K21856
- 24 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$128K21554
- 10 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$165K21974
- 262 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$200K31.51,378
- 26 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$147K311,118
- 12 Alden Ct Delmar, NY$178K31.51,260
- 272 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$198K31.51,636
- 28 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$195K31.51,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292