12 Hartlawn Rd, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $402,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10357 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Hartlawn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 16 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$381K31.51,275
- 161 Baker St Boston, MA$450K41.51,846
- 20 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$386K311,320
- 165-167 Baker St Boston, MA$559K422,256
- 3 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$306K21.51,188
- 7 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$322K21851
- 11 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$319K211,210
- 24 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$436K311,824
- 15 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$324K21.51,011
- 157 Baker St Boston, MA$340K311,104
- 123-125 Baker St Boston, MA$515K522,200
- 19 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$376K311,142
- 146 Spring St Boston, MA$511K----4,903
- 28 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$361K31.51,372
- 211 Baker St APT 4 Boston, MA$173K21730
- 144 Spring St # 2 West Roxbury, MA$473K------
- 144 Spring St # 0 West Roxbury, MA$472K------
- 144 Spring St Boston, MA$523K522,740
- 32 Hartlawn Rd Boston, MA$400K21.51,387
- 164 Baker St Boston, MA$401K41.52,120
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292