12 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 12, Dover, MA 020302 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2014
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $2,148,250
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:61-15 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 87868538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Hawthorne Lane UNIT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Town of Dover, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Dover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02030 home values.
- 10 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 10 Dover, MA$623K33.53,779
- 8 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 8 Dover, MA$1.03M22.53,486
- 9 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 9 Dover, MA$474K233,200
- 11 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 11 Dover, MA$282K22.52,261
- 7 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 7 Dover, MA$672K22.52,800
- 6 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 6 Dover, MA$1.09M23.55,445
- 5 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 5 Dover, MA$1.06M22.54,686
- 15 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 15 Dover, MA$292K22.52,261
- 4 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 4 Dover, MA$451K22.53,200
- 3 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 3 Dover, MA$1.06M23.53,829
- 17 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 17 Dover, MA$956K22.53,549
- 1 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 1 Dover, MA$597K--3.54,114
- 2 Hawthorne Ln UNIT 2 Dover, MA$431K22.53,200
- 2 Clover Cir UNIT 2 Dover, MA$1.01M233,056
- 4 Clover Cir UNIT 4 Dover, MA$363K22.52,949
- 6 Clover Cir UNIT 6 Dover, MA$819K22.52,300
- 8 Clover Cir UNIT 8 Dover, MA$833K22.52,799
- 10 Clover Cir UNIT 10 Dover, MA$320K22.52,309
- 1 Clover Cir UNIT 1 Dover, MA$844K22.53,273
- 3 Clover Cir UNIT 3 Dover, MA$840K22.52,832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!