A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 3,597 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $402,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: MRMK M:0003B L:000031 S:000010
- Zillow Home ID: 74295319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03054 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Merrimack as a whole. Among 03054 homes, this home is valued 87.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Merrimack, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
|48 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$227K||3||2.5||1,573|
|10 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$391K||4||2.5||2,981|
|46 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$276K||3||3||2,204|
|50 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$262K||3||1.5||2,140|
|14 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$451K||4||3||3,652|
|44 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$237K||3||2.5||1,627|
|42 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$267K||3||2.5||2,046|
|9 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$362K||4||3.5||2,670|
|52 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$274K||3||2.5||2,644|
|11 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$321K||3||2.5||2,440|
|20 Winchester Dr Merrimack, NH||$234K||3||2||1,820|
|19 Winchester Dr Merrimack, NH||$288K||4||3.5||2,824|
|8 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$375K||4||2||2,864|
|5 Hawthorne Rd Merrimack, NH||$327K||3||3.5||2,390|
|47 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$235K||3||2||1,860|
|41 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$260K||3||2.5||2,204|
|39 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$225K||3||2.5||1,501|
|54 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$235K||3||2.5||1,766|
|40 Lamson Dr Merrimack, NH||$232K||3||2||1,536|
|18 Winchester Dr Merrimack, NH||$248K||4||2||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Merrimack
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!