12 Heritage Dr, Dartmouth, MA 027474 beds, 3 baths, 3,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 146 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 71640003
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Freezer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Radiant,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: M:0142 B:0088 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55971019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Heritage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Dartmouth, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- Unit 12$190K21.51,406
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292